Formaldehyde and Other Aldehydes Diffusion Tubes / Passive Samplers
The largest emissions of Formaldehyde are associated with its manufacture and subsequent use, natural emissions are lower. This tube is used for active (pumped) sampling over a few hours to identify levels of Formaldehyde and other Aldehydes. Concentrations can be measured in the low parts per billion (ppb) range and above.
Sources of Formaldehyde pollution:
- Preservatives in food, cosmetics and pesticides.
- Vehicles without catalytic converters.
- Insulation, furniture and carpets.
- Cigarette smoke.
- Forest fires and natural decay.
Potential implications of Formaldehyde pollution:
- Respiratory effects – eye, nose and throat irritation.
Each (includes prepaid analysis)
Call or e-mail for pricing
- Indoor air monitoring to identify causes of health symptoms.
- Monitoring following the installation of new furnishings or products.
- Personal exposure monitoring during manufacture.
DIF700-RTU-RA – Formaldehyde tube with analysis
DIF700-RTU-R – Aldehyde tube, supply only
DIFVOCA5 – Analysis of up to 5 aldehydes
DIFVOCA10 – Analysis of up to 10 aldehydes
DIFPUMP – Pre-calibrated pump rental for up to 21 days
Results are provided within 10 working days or can be fast-tracked by arrangement.