Industries Served | Outdoor Ambient Air Sampling
Outdoor Ambient Air Sampling
- Stack sampling and boundary monitoring.
- Sampling of a wide range of VOCs and inorganic pollutant emissions such as acid gases, nitrogen dioxide, and sulfur dioxide.
Fence Line Monitoring
- Monitor heavy equipment emissions, fugitive emissions and vapors from chemicals used in many industrial processes.
- Hydraulic fracturing (fracking), drilling, oil sands extraction processes, natural gas, refineries, smelting plants are among the many categories Ormantine offers monitoring solutions for.
- Sample for a wide range of VOCs and inorganic pollutant emissions such as acid gases, nitrogen dioxide, and sulfur dioxide.
Landfill Gas Emissions
- Air quality monitoring or soil gas sampling to identify the distribution of hazardous pollutants or odors.
- VOCs, Mercaptans, Formaldehyde and Hydrogen sulfide.
- Farming practices can result in rural pollution including Nitrous oxide, Ammonia, PCBs and Pesticides.
Building on Reclaimed Land (Brownfield Sites)
- Prior to construction – highlight areas of high concentrations of air toxics and assess the effectiveness of remedial actions.
- VOC detection.
- Assess the impacts of air pollution on forests, hatcheries, parks, and even residential areas.
- Monitor emissions from wild fires, controlled burns, chemical spills, oil spills, and more.
- Spatial assessments, roadside or urban background locations.
- Co-location with auto-analyzers.
- Nitrogen dioxide, Sulfur dioxide, Benzene, BTEX and Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) emissions, including Petroleum Hydrocarbons.