Formaldehyde and Other Aldehydes Diffusion Tubes
The largest emissions of Formaldehyde are associated with its manufacture and subsequent use, natural emissions are lower. This tube is used for active (pumped) sampling over a few hours to identify levels of Formaldehyde and other Aldehydes. Concentrations can be measured in the low parts per billion (ppb) range and above.
Sources of Formaldehyde pollution:
- Preservatives in food, cosmetics and pesticides.
- Vehicles without catalytic converters.
- Insulation, furniture and carpets.
- Cigarette smoke.
- Forest fires and natural decay.
Potential implications of Formaldehyde pollution:
- Respiratory effects – eye, nose and throat irritation.
Each (includes prepaid analysis)
Call or e-mail for pricing
- Indoor air monitoring to identify causes of health symptoms.
- Monitoring following the installation of new furnishings or products.
- Personal exposure monitoring during manufacture.
DIF700-RTU-RA – Formaldehyde tube with analysis
DIF700-RTU-R – Aldehyde tube, supply only
DIFVOCA5 – Analysis of up to 5 aldehydes
DIFVOCA10 – Analysis of up to 10 aldehydes
DIFPUMP – Pre-calibrated pump rental for up to 21 days
Results are provided within 10 working days or can be fast-tracked by arrangement.