Acid Gas Diffusion Tubes
This tube can simultaneously measure a range of acid gases – Hydrogen fluoride, Hydrogen chloride, Nitric acid, Hydrogen bromide, Phosphoric acid and Sulfuric acid (HF, HCl, HNO3, HBr, HPO4 and H2SO4).
Sources of acid gases include:
- Coal burning, including power stations.
- Industrial processes including fertilizer production.
- Waste incineration, particularly plastics.
- Natural processes, such as volcanoes.
With detection from the low parts per billion (ppb) range and no requirement for a power supply, these acid gas diffusion tubes are an efficient monitoring option. Sampling periods range from 2-4 weeks.
Potential implications of acid gases:
- Damage to metals, concrete, glass, ceramic etc.
- Respiratory effects.
- Possible eye and skin irritation.
- Burning sensation may occur at very high concentrations.
Each (includes prepaid analysis)
Call or e-mail for pricing
- Outdoor air monitoring.
- Indoor air quality sampling.
- Perimeter monitoring at industrial facilities.
- Workplace monitoring during production processes.
One tube can be used to measure all the following gases simultaneously: Hydrogen fluoride, Hydrogen chloride, Nitric acid, Hydrogen bromide, Phosphoric acid and Sulfuric acid.
DIF900-RTU-RA – Supply and analysis of acid gases tube
DIF1000 – Plastic fixing clip
DIF2000 – 360 mm fixing strap
DIF2001 – 760 mm fixing strap
DIFSHLTR-S – Shelter for 3 tubes (optional)
Results are provided within 10 working days or can be fast-tracked by arrangement.